7.18.2005

Trip to Italia

Today is Monday and we are back to reality. Reality is not so bad....really, it's not. We went to Italia for about two weeks. I have so many things to say about Italy.

#1, it was everything I thought it would be. It is one of the places I told myself that I wanted to visit in my lifetime. Spain, Greece, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway and Australia (In that order) being some of the other main countries I would like to visit.

I must clarify that we only spent two days in Roma. We also went to the Vatican and saw just about all the major historical sights within Roma. The rest of the trip we spent in the small coastal town of Vieste in the region of Puglia; the upper heel portion of the country. It was lovely and I would go back for sure.

Roma has the worst drivers I have ever seen!!

11 comments:

Kathy said...

How exciting! I've got a trip to Italy planned for next summer.

Josue' said...

Are you going to the northern/southern or central part of the country?

Kathy said...

Current plans are for the central part of the country. Although nothing is set in stone at this point.

Did you plan your own trip, or did you use a tour company?

Josue' said...

Very nice.

We planned our trip. We flew one way to Rome with Northwest. Believe it or not, it was cheaper to go through nwa.com than orbitz or priceline. My alumni association has yearly tours to different European countries that I would go on for sure. Just have not done that yet. They usually have pretty decent rates. Of course, it all depends on the organization in terms of the best bang for the buck.

The Internet has made many aspects of travel very convenient, but then again, we stayed with family for the majority of the time and in a hotel in Rome for just two days.

Good luck in what ever you decide. Just do your homework and let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Anonymous said...

The pictures from Italia were tight. Put a picture on your blog, as its insanely simple to do. Bon chance, Primo.

Josue' said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josue' said...

I'll throw a pic on here soon enough...you know how the net is...DYNAMIC...

shqipo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shqipo said...

Yeah, put some pics here, enough with that stupid mac.com ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Buick electrical diagrams Laser hair removal centers ma outdoor bars furniture Jobs medical transcribing albuquerque Diet fitness health nutrition wellness http://www.voice-over-ip-8.info Breast herbal supplement party poker Bmw auto clubs Niko 32 lcd sport bottles Marketing director keen footwear Magazine for interior decoration company hosting maryland web louis vuitton handbags sofas Dvd player polaroid progressive scan Foctors nest vitamins website Voice over ip plans for pakistan