8.04.2005

Oh Chappelle, where art thou?

I'm sure everyone has heard that Chappelle's Show is no longer. That's too bad. The sketch comedy that show displayed was hilarious. So many stereotypes, so many characters.
It will go down in comedy history as one of the funniest shows that never reached it's potential. Of course, the conspiracy theorist in my grey matter tells me that this could be a stunt as I believe Chappelle's "spiritual retreat" to the motherland was...Hmmmmmmm. My business sense tells me that the show really is done though because the amount of money that Comedy Central sunk into the future seasons of Chappelle's Show is much too significant for there to not be a show. Well, it was great while it lasted. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I won't hold my breath.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got both seasons. Hilarious stuff. It will be missed.

shqipo said...

uhm... I didn't know. I better talk to my alien parents

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I forgot to tell you happy birthday like a weeka ago. Yeah, happy birthday Joe Suey !!!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

week, not weeka... OOPS...

shqipo said...

I was just trying to act like Italian :)

Josue' said...

no prob phunandgab,
thx for the shout...

uh...shqipo,
i think you were sippin' too much GRAPPA during this post... ;)

Anonymous said...

siz-urp!

shqipo said...

Mmm... grappa...