11.02.2005

Halloween came and went...

Well, another Halloween and yet another year sans tricker-treaters...Ok, we had two....TWO!!! They were the cutie little Iraqi neighbor girls. 6 and 7 or something like that. We went to costco this past weekend and bought a 5lb bag of candy for naught...Well, my coworkers will appreciate it, but that's not the point. I wanted to see some kiddies. Well, actually, I was not home Monday night since I am taking a Monday night class this semester and Libera was the one with the goodies for the kiddies. I did the right thing by going to class since it actually started to rain about an hour after getting dark and turned into a pretty nasty night; perfect environment to learn or work. My professor is a good guy. He held two class sessions. One on Friday night and one on Monday night since the class was pretty evenly split on who was going to show up due to most of the class having kids to take out for tricks and treats. No way I was going to kill my Friday night in class.....Anyway, next year may bring more kiddies, but I doubt it. I will still be the sucker buying the big bag-o-candy....

9 comments:

shqipo said...

You wanted to see some kiddies?! Hm...

Josue' said...

Relax before I start my campaign to corrupt your daughter...

shqipo said...

You already have! You wanted to eat her when she was a month old, you perv! :))

You've been hanging around Mr. R. too much, it's started to show...

Anonymous said...

At least your 2 kids werent jerks like mine were.

Josue' said...

yo dub...you ain't nuttin' but a little sperm yourself..you ain't gotz kidz....

shqipo said...

uhm...I think dub-d was talking about kidz that went to his place to trick or treat...

Anonymous said...

exactly :D

The D said...

That is so sad. Maybe you didnt dress up the house festiv enough? Maybe you live in an old person neighbourhood? Maybe All those Virgin Mary's outside everyones house on that block scared away the halloweeners because they knew that they would get little bibles and lectures if they went knocking on the doors.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info http://www.rhinoplasty-surgeons-in-michigan.info Treasure island culinary school boating in england buy fioricet Prozac versus effexor Seroquel as mood stabilizer spam blocker Alabama and divorce