3.28.2006

Hello Big Brother. Are you happy?



I thought this was an interesting tee and pretty compelling within the political climate of today.

I try to keep an open mind within the context of US politics, hence my No Preference designation on my voting card. You won't see me slamming any party on this blog or partaking in any group session with friends with the sole subject being US politics although I have various opinions on the donkey and elephant. I am comfortable to admit that slamming any party will not initiate change since I don't work on the Hill and I know things could be much, much worse in this country and glad they are not at this point. I find it funny when people spend every waking moment bent on a particular political party when all it boils down to is them venting and fruitless conversation and energy spent. Reminds me of "eco-terrorists" who wear leather and drive SUVs. I am more of a watchdog fan and think those groups have significant influence on party lines. They are very powerful and can lean on a party to bring in the media to expose issues.

Ok, now that I have hit my pseudo-politico post quota for the year, time to move on... :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...communism is the only way.

shqipo said...

That's a good kiss-up JD, especially with all the subpoenas flying around. U sure know how to live under any system :P

Josue' said...

Kiss-up? Subpoenas? You lost me....

shqipo said...

OK, let me translate that for you: Since Big Brother is subpoeaning search engines (even your loved one, Google), you don't want to get into any trouble and are telling "them": look, I'm not a threat, I don't talk about politics"

Josue' said...

I like to straddle....THE FENCE. :p