8.31.2006

Headset Phone Dork

I'm not sure if anyone reading this post has a bluetooth headset, but if you do, step back and just think about how dumb you look. You are not futuristic. You are not hip. You are not a übercool in any way. Honestly, I can tolerate most technology fads, but I just really think those headsets are the epitome of lame. I see people at my work with them and it just makes me want to throw a paper airplane at them and knock those stupid things off their ear. I understand it can give you an option for hands free whilst driving, but seriously, if you want handsfree, just peep the pic below and roll like that.......

5 comments:

The D said...

Don't be hatin' cuz you can't play the game!

shqipo said...

You wuz right

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I enjoy the Bluetooth mostly while driving and while trying to hold my daughter and talk on the phone at the same time. If I'm at work or shopping, I'm not putting the thing on my ear until I get a phone call.

Josue' said...

I see that we have a Judas amongst us...:p

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I didn't dip my piece of bread in the oil, did I ?