8.24.2006

She did it for the Health of it.....


I was in my car shortly after lunch today and glanced in front of me and saw a gangly women walking towards her vehicle in the lot that my work is very near to. Basically, it is just separated by a plot of grass and curb that extends the length of the lot. She opened her vehicle door and proceeded to light up a cig; I'm sure my last post shed some light on how I think smokers are such intelligent people. I also noticed that she had a small plastic bag with what appeared to be a can of some sort within it. She proceeds to smoke like a chimenea and then out from the bag emerges a SLIM FAST. Unbelievable! This science project, female skelator-looking individual was sippin' on some SLIM FAST in one hand and a cig in the other...Sheesh. Some people never cease to amaze me. I suppose the cig allowed for more of a suppression of her appetite and the SLIM FAST allowed expression of more "gangly-ness" for whatever reason...Interesting. And, by interesting, I mean this women seemed to be not too concerned with health in any form.....

6 comments:

The D said...

Hey, it is her body, if she wants to kill herself slowly, let her.

I will note that the oldest man in the world right now is Puerto Rican. Dude is 115 years old and he smoked cigarettes for 76 years!

So, you never can tell.

shqipo said...

I've heard that ppl who stopped smoking gained weight.

Josue' said...

D,
Obviously it's her body..Stop sounding like some lame ProChoice protester. :p She's killing herself with each puff. I was just observing and felt a need to vent about her moronic actions that are duplicated by thousands of people each day that end up taxing the ish out of the US health care system...

Shqipo,
Don't believe everything you hear....that extra weight may help those people when they are stuck pushing an IV pole for the last few months of their life...

The D said...

1) I am a lame proChoicer. Actually, I think that since I am a man, it is not my place to say anything. I will add that I dont believe the Gov'ment should say anything either. It is a womans choice and it should be between her and her god.

2) What US health Care System?
I once heard someone say that there is no health care in the US, only Sick Care.

Josue' said...

1. ok.

2. Sick Care is it. I agree with you on that. The excess of the 80's and 90's created the clusterF*ck that is today's system... :(

Anonymous said...

14% gdp on healthcare (over a trillion dollars), yet we do not own the highest mortality rate. Something has got to change.