10.07.2006

Who JUST advanced to the ALCS?

The Detroit Tigers.

Let me say that again....THE D-E-T-R-O-I-T TIGERS!

Who did my squad beat? The Yankees.

Let me say that again.. The freakin' highest payroll in MLB NewYork Yankees.

Many of you can NEVER understand what it is like to have one of your beloved sports teams have a losing season for the past 19yrs and then advance in the playoffs. It is freakin' crazy in the D right now!!!

Man, this is amazing and when you have been no where but bottom feeding in a league for so long, you can do nothing but improve...My boys are hungry and I have a good feeling about the next round.

Restore the ROAR baby!!!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Lions still suck.

Actually I'm glad you beat the Yankees. I hate the Yankees. I hope they never win another championship.

The D said...

Detroit? What you talking about? You aint seen a Mile road South of 15. Who you trying to fool?

^_^

Josue' said...

ha.