2.12.2007

Inside the Actors Studio

The Bravo cable channel is no secret to anyone, right? I don't usually make time to watch Bravo on a regular basis, but have been drawn to certain shows in the past as short-lived as it may have been. I had a break in my daily routine today and happen to be channel surfing and caught James Lipton and he had Dave Chappelle on the show. Talk about pure comedy....both Lipton and Chappelle had me cracking up. Seriously, you have to see that.

I'd love to see James Lipton pissed off. LOL! The guy is high drama anyway.


Bonus:
For all the Transformers fanboys out there, peep the Soundwave Interview, Part I.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

soundwave was funny (even though i didnt understand a word he was saying)

The D said...

I caught some parts of that Chappelle inside the actors studio on the Jetblue TVs. It was quite hilarious as I recall.

shqipo said...

when's that going on youtube?