2.05.2007

Super Bowl Impressions

Did your team win?

Oso,
No need to answer that one. :p Nice implosion Monsters of the Midway....Seriously though, that game was a waste of time. The commercials sucked (other than ONE from Doritos and ONE from Bud Light) majorly.

The first few min of the SB were decent, but it just went down hill from there....I think multiple turnovers is just sloppy play.

Was the weather a factor? Yes, but still. I expect minimal mistakes and a close game; that did not happen. Sometimes it ends up that way, sometimes it does not. This was pretty much a disappointment.

The halftime show was OK. I like Prince, but I just think the league went for a "safe act" and wanted no wardrobe malfunctions. Well, I don't recall seeing Prince's breast. Crisis averted. :p

I just kept thinking after each horrid commercial, "Wow, there goes ANOTHER 2.6million".....what a joke.

Now, I can just focus on the NBA and keep an eye on the off-season moves by my Lions.

5 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I was asleep so I didn't get to watch it

shqipo said...

oh good, now I don't feel bad for spending time doing other more important things. like... watch tv. :p

Josue' said...

you guys did the right thing....

i went with the crowd and got burned....oh well.

The D said...

1: The best commercial was the Emerald Nuts: Robert Goulet. That shit had me laughing up a storm. Not that I saw it while the game was on. They show half PR commercials then half Super bowl commercials. Last year they showed only PR commercials and were flooded by Angry Ricans that wanted to see them.

2: Prince was a Safe act? Did you not see his enormous guitar penis shadow? I didn't but the crybabies who are easily offended sure did.

Josue' said...

1. You're right. The Robert Goulet was not bad.

2. Oh brother..People are ridiculous with that whole guitar peen...Sheesh, talk about reading between the lines. Silly people.