6.06.2007

Current Obsession

I'm in love. Why must I be a responsible parent? :( Why can I not live out my MotoGP dreams on this insane ride?! Sporting a special Italian flag-inspired green, white and red color scheme, the Ducati Superbike 1098 S Tricolore (for a low$25,000) produces 160-hp and 90.4lbs/ft of torque, making it the most powerful twin-cylinder motorcycle in the world. It's also the lightest open class Superbike available, weighing only 381 pounds. Parts like Brembo brakes, lightweight alloy Marchesini wheels, and a 102-dB Termignoni racing muffler kit with dedicated ECU help make the Tricolore the fastest stopping and quickest lapping Ducati in history.

I need to quickly step away from the monitor....

6 comments:

shqipo said...

i think your permanent obsession is anything Italian... and you're not even a girl (at least on the outside)

Anonymous said...

uuuum, well I'd be happy with a zx-6r, cbr 600, gsxr 600, or r6. all just as hot-looking, but 15,000 less. (btw that's my wish list).

Josue' said...

Outside of this one, the R6 on your list is my fav and yes..cost IS a factor + 600cc is enough power...

Anonymous said...

imo, unless you're a professional or race on a track, you probably shouldnt own a 1000+cc bike. I couldnt choose one out of the few, but i lean towards the r6.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

you'll be fine on any bike as long as you're wearing plenty of body armor and some chainmail

The D said...

You'll shoot your eye out.