6.20.2007

Too much airplay X2!

Man, I am so tired of Akon (cross b/w Flava Flav and Shabba Ranks) and T-Pain (thinks he's the new Teddy Riley with that stupid computer voice on EVERY track). I suppose I can tolerate either one making a cameo on another artists track for one verse, but outside of that, I'm annoyed. Part of it is that Detroit DJs play the $hite out of them, but added to the full-fledged lack of creativity in r&b and hip-hop right now, these two jabronis are making sick money! When will people wake up and see the fraud before our eyes?!


That's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"even tho you not my girl im not ur man imma call u my..."

(transformers)
shhhhhhaaaaaaaawtttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dave said...

Aqui esta el que te saca el jugo, el verdugo, el que coje tu cerebro y hace un nudo sin cojer clases de judo, te curo, escupiendo floruro en un embudo pa' tu culo, te lo juro, que este hombre no mete feca, esto no es barato esto no es topeka me voy a to'as sin pistas a capeleta, con la garganta seca, sin microphone checka
A ver quien reta, vamos, a ver quien reta, whoops, te vi, estas haciendo muecas, ven pa' aca el gordito con las tetas, si tu mismo, el gordito con la gorrita de ismo, cual es tu pendejismo?
"Es que yo soy del verdadero hip-hop, hi-hop, tu sabes redman, big-nose, Mister..."
Tu puedes sacar de la tumba a Tupac, a three-pack, a four-pack, hasta un six-pack, y con to' y eso por el culo botas kit-kat, si tu lo que tienes por cabeza es un tic-tac de menta, eres un monosapiens, cabeza mensa.
Para el rap eres una ofensa!

Some of those lyrics are probably wrong, I know. Whaddaya want? Blame google.

shqipo said...

dis is getting too ethnic for me :p