8.05.2007

Where was I today?

I heard earlier in the week that my Lions were having an open practice. There was no cost for the public to get in and watch for 90min as the hometown team went through BS plays and very light contact drills. Either way, it was cool and our new first round pick, Calvin Johnson is a beast who just signed a 6year/64million contract! Dude is huge. We expect big things from him this year. I am seriously itching for some football. Oso, you feel me? Man, Fantasy is bad enough, but the actual nfl season needs to start ASAP!

The pic of Roy Williams slapping five to this silly bride and groom was taken by me because I thought it was an interesting scene from the day. I'll get a few more images on flickr tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought that was u with your hand on the ballplayer, lol

Josue' said...

...post bee sting allergic reaction. :p

The D said...

Haha, I thought the same thing. That is definitely your haircut!

Also, your thumb is in the shot man! What up wit dat? Rookie Move!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

That's a thumb ?

Josue' said...

Genius D,
That's not my thumb. It's a person in the crowd and that is a bad depth of field situation. I was using a dslr cam with a 70-300mm lens and this clown in front of me moved as I snapped the shot.

The D said...

What about the joker to your right?

shqipo said...

"honey, we'll have our reception at the ford field"

ghaaaaay!

the pic is cool