5.29.2008

Fragrance-Free Deodorant

I'm kind of pissed right now. Reason? I am on my 4th or 5th brand of fragrance-free deodorant during the last year or two and the stuff friggin stinks! Sheesh. In combination with trying to minimize the chemical exposure where I can, I just thought I was doing something that my own chemistry may react favorable to and actually not kick off some BO....sheesh. I may be a bit more conscious of this than the rest of the world, but it's annoying. I see fragrance-free and that is what I expect.

Back to the chems I go unless I just go into hippie mode and flaunt the odor........maybe not.

4 comments:

shqipo said...

you worried about aluminum content or what? http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/01/health/webmd/main1361403.shtml

I've used the rock for years now. it does hold well about 10 hours or even more before having to reapply. With the type of work you do, it's no problem. Unless you sweat more than I do.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/French-Transit-Crystal-Deodorant-sticks/dp/B00012NIYW/ref=pd_bxgy_hpc_img_b

Josue' said...

what?!

euros use deodorant? :p

shqipo said...

i know. hard to believe.

although... those AXE and all colognes came from europe ;)

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I don't use anti-antiperspirant

The dry feeling is nauseating