7.30.2008

A little girl singin' Lil Wayne....

So, the other day, I was outside at home watering my garden and doing some things in the garage and happened to be walking out of the garage and on my way to the backyard and I hear one of the neighborhood kids singing Lollipop by Lil Wayne...Well, more specifically she dropped this portion of the lyrics as she was running down the street to play with some other kids:
Shawty say I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop
She say I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop
Lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop
Wanna lick the rapper
So I letta lick the rapper

I stopped on a dime and just looked out into the street wondering if I had heard what I heard....Indeed, it was a 6-7yo girl saying this and I just shook my head and wondered what she'll be or where she'll dance to pay for law school, of course when she is of age......Oh, the decline of society....sheesh. Making kids is easy. Being a responsible parent takes work.

By the way, I laugh EVERY TIME I see this new album cover from Lil Wayne....LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i was singing snoop dogg back when I was that age, and I didnt know wtf i was talking about - and i aint no skrippa. :D

Josue' said...

Ha!

"I don't see no problem wit da skrip-club...I still make it rain at da skrip-club...."

~Adam "Pacman" Jones

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Look at me, I'm so cool cuz I can memorize lyrics without gettin cash money fo' it...