2.17.2007

Obesity, Fake nails and Tattoos

So, we have all seen these people of the female variety that seem to focus their attention from the forearm to the fingers and cankles to the toes. What I mean is why is it that these women don't save the cash on getting their nails done on a weekly basis or the tats on their cankles or wrists and mix in a workout or two to work on the more global issue of their heart-taxing weight? Really. I remember as a young lad of 12 or 13, my mom (as many moms do) would be describing someone by saying, "She has a pretty face." Translation: Not too easy on the eyes and a nice person. Ok, I am not trying to come across as a complete superficial idiot, but that just makes me laugh. I'm certainly not the authority on looks, but I'm just pointing out the greater good for a society of people laying off the vanity in ONE area and focus on FULL vanity. LOL! Bump up that heart rate honey so that my insurance premiums don't keep sky rocketing because you love cupcakes and drive and not walk a city block on a consistent basis.

Anyway, obesity is just one aspect. I truly HATE fake nails. This post was inspired by a trip to the grocery store when my eyes played witness to this oBEAST young women with horrible fake nails and a rose on her wrist, but in the past I have noticed a disproportionate number of obese women who seem to think that getting their nails did and tats on wrists and ankles makes them hot. Not hot at all.....and that's all for now.

11 comments:

shqipo said...

lol! a rose on her wrist? I think that says it all...

i guess fake nails are more important to some than hemp organic snack bars :p

Josue' said...

are you smoking hemp? :p

shqipo said...

nope, but u eat it once in a while. don't u?

Josue' said...

I recommend an intro botany class for you. :p

Hemp (SEEDS) can be defined like this: is a plant traditionally grown to make fabric. The seeds are a particularly rich source of omega 3 fats. They can be eaten ground, served on cereal, soups or salad.

Yes, indirectly, I DO eat it.

The D said...

Perhaps some people are actually attracted to fake nails and cankles. Otherwise they would not be doing it? Love is blind. Sorry they can't dress in shrouds to protect your sensible eyes.

Anyway, hating on overweight people, the still acceptable prejudice. Way to go there, buddy. Way to go.

Josue' said...

D,
Love is blind. While cankles may be more difficult to get rid of, eating that extra snack or 4 may not be the best idea...I don't hate obese people in any way, but I think the ones w/o hormone issues or something born from birth should be a bit more aware of the global issue here. The number of adults and kids breaking toilets is no lie these days...

As for the geico caveman, has there been a better pitchman recently? Excellent!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I don't like extremely long/large nails... like the ladies that work cash registers who can't use their finger tips to punch in the buttons because it might bust one of their nails

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the natural look; like caleb says, the banana nail fingers gotta go. a nice french nail thingy is perfect.

Josue' said...

I can deal with a French nail thingy.....word.

The D said...

Yeah, you don't hate overweight people, but you have no problem poking fun at them as is evident by your "breaking toilet seat" comment. Try a little less tolerance and a little more acceptance.

Josue' said...

Relax, man....Go find a friend and have a limber under a tree...

Obesity is a myth, i forgot...