8.08.2005

Curious Neighbors?


Ok, I get home from work today and as I am parking my car in the garage, I notice two milk crates that we have in the front part of the garage are gone. Normally these two crates are stacked on top of each other with a bucket on top. Well, the bucket was by itself and the crates were no where to be found. I figured Libera might have done something with them, but I really did not think twice about it. So, we start eating dinner and she tells me that one of our neighbors (albanian) asked her if she could "borrow" the two milk crates for something. Well, if you have been around any older eastern euro or middle eastern people for any period of time, you know they like to check out what's going on in OTHER people's spaces. So, each time these people walk by our house and our garage door is open, they look into our garage just to look. I see some of my neighbors wearing glasses and most times they don't, therefore, I have to assume they cannot see that well and are just looking into our garage from the street because they may hear that one of us are in there and we wave hello. Back to the milk crates....So, what was Libera suppose to say? She let the lady take the crates and the lady said that she would bring them back tomorrow or the next day. I am the curious one now...I mean, does this lady need these crates to make her taller for something? Is she going to have her husband use them to to change a tire on his car? I have no idea because she could not really communicate that well according to Libera, but she knew enough English to ask to borrow the crates....It was just another day on United Nations Blvd....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josue' said...

another spammer! allow me to introduce you to the DELETE KEY!

Anonymous said...

Um, looks like she's gonna use it to peek over the fence. Just dont go into the back yard in 'naught but your skivvies. Arrrr!

shqipo said...

LOL! this is hilarious! Maybe she is gonna use those crates to fill them up with veggies from YOUR garden! :)

Josue' said...

Probably...I never planted a garden that an albo did not reap the benefit of the harvest...LOL!

shqipo said...

dang, those yellow tomatoes were really good!