8.10.2005

Excessive? Definitely.

On a recent trip down the information superhighway, I run into this gem. It's nothing more than a simple demonstration of excess. I think the Hummer owner in this ad says it all. "Hi, I'm a pig who likes driving a petrol hog and I play basketball to." Sure......This thing can be yours for $550 (H2 not included). Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but if you can afford a petrol hog, then I assume you might have the palatial estate to allow for a legitmate basketball pole that would be cemented into the ground or just run up and down your state-of-the-art full court.

3 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Those vehicles look even more stupid when you put a trailer on the back of them.

Anonymous said...

Um, am I the only one who likes this idea? You can make any empty parking lot a hoop haven. Imagine having two rigs and playing a full "court" game wherever you wanted. As Paris Hilton would say, "that's hot". Just my $.02

shqipo said...

Dub-b may b right. but I think someone who can afford a Hummer, can afford to play in a real court