9.14.2005

The sky is raining babies!!!!

In the past few weeks, I have had a cousin of mine add to the family with his first child (XX chromosomes) and two very good friends of mine have one child each (XX and XY, respectively). I love kids.....other people's kids, for now. We'll see what happens in the near future, but we really like sleep and spontaneous plans make life grand as well. The idea of having an impressionable mind seems like quite a challenge; A good challenge for sure. So far, the aforementioned individuals have had nothing but positive things to say about the new additions. My brother-inlaw has an XX on the way. We cannot wait for her to be born! Adding to the gene pool is something that some people do not take seriously. Hence, the millions of moronic adults taking up space on this planet. Notice, I said adults. Kids are a product of their environment. It's the adults that jade them and start the cycle over again for them to pollute this world. Is there really a nature vs. nurture debate? To some extent, but what a person may intrinsically possess (temperament, resilience, etc.) is really enhanced by the environment they are born into. Long live the kiddies!

Any thoughts?

9 comments:

The D said...

You are behind. My friends have been squeezing out babies for a while now. Hell, I better start adopting children before it is too late. I am an old man now. It is too late for me to have children...being single has nothing to do with it.

Catch up JD, catch up!

Anonymous said...

Um, men can have kids until thier $@#^s fall off

shqipo said...

wow...this is the most philosophical blog I've read from JD - ever! :)

Since I'm one of those "producers" he mentions here, I have to say that I have no comments yet. My XY has only spent 2 nights so far at home and I haven't lost any sleep. Hm...could it be that her mom is sleeping with her? But I do miss my bed though :)

Josue' said...

"Catch Up" is my name...absence of hollow points is my game...;) Time will yield progeny....

yo shqipo,
what do you take me for? a Rican w/o a conscience for life's treasures....? haha...

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Come on D... it's not too late to have a child. The GOAT is right... you can be a 90 year old guy with a much younger lady and still make a baby.

shqipo said...

Well...no, I know u have a conscience for life's treasures. But it depends what u consider as such :)

The D said...

Make a baby, yes. Have time to see this baby grow up, no. I would be dead by the time they go to highschool. That just aint right.

shqipo said...

I don't think we should discourage JD :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site Cumming internet marketing strategy check engine light subaru forester Informatoion on lamictal lamictal weight loss or g hepa filter vacuum cleaner Free audio mixing software Ferrari racing games lamictal and other medicines adderall bad breath Fisherman sam game People who started fishing Stretch straight-leg pleated pants Paxil ingerdints Benq dv2680 plasma tvs and lcd Interior designer vicar lane reduce cellulite Bdsm trailer university of missouri bookstore viticulture remedyfind patient ratings of lamictal for epilepsy Bill online payment services