10.14.2005

You could start with WASHING YOUR HANDS!!!

Ok, I have been absent from this blog for some time, but certainly not without worthwhile content. The latest of which is why do some people (mostly male) insist on NOT washing their hands after using a public bathroom/restroom/bano/water closet/you get the point after you know they just dropped Hiroshima in there? Today, I am in our staff lounge at work and there happens to be a bathroom inside that room; it has its own door and is at least on the extreme end of the room from where the lunch tables are at. Anyway, I am there eating my lunch and someone (a male) walks in and heads straight to the throne, but he had no intentions on dropping the kids off because the thing about this bathroom is that it also has a stand up urinal for the fellas. The walls are pretty paper-thin and this time, the TV in the room was off and I hear him walk in, finish his urination situation and flush the urinal and THEN immediately blows his nose (he was coughing and not sounding the healthiest that day anyway)...the guy comes out of the bathroom with snot-infested paper towel in tow and proceeds to grab one of the coffee pots and pour his first of 8cups of coffee for the day. Unbelievable!!! Then he starts BS'ing me with some obligatory small talk and I am just mortified inside my mind. I don't drink the coffee at work. It's something I have NEVER done since I have been working. It's mostly a taste issue with me since Maxwell Piss (I mean House) is like brown water and nothing like a strong caffeine injection I would prepare at home. Well, ok, I lied...I don't drink the coffee at work since I just think people are swine and avoid the most basic of self-hygiene activities---HAND WASHING. Talking to some of my female co-workers yielded the cruel reality that there are even some women in our building who don't wash their hands...Call me old school, but it's 100X worse when a female resorts to being as nasty as most guys are who don't wash their hands.....I hope any of you who grab those loose toothpics or mints at that greasy spoon restaurant keep this post in mind the next tim you lick your fingers........

6 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

It's all part of good hygeine... by the way, we should have better manners too, eh ? When I break wind in public, I say, "Excuse me."

Anonymous said...

When I rip a--, I say "whoops".

shqipo said...

LOL! And why do such stories happen to be witnessed by the most anal-retentive person I know? :)

But I agree with you on that one though.

What about washing your hands *before* taking a piss? Cause you don't know what coffee pot your hands have held...

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

After being contaminated in public, I wash my hands before touching my own "skin." You might get someone else's venereal disease on your "yard stick" while you take a piss.

The D said...

You know...I see this phenomenon all the time. It is truely disgusting. I always leave the bathroom door using a paper towl scrap to touch the door knob. I did this so much that the maintanance people left a note on the door demanding whoever was leaving these scraps of paper to stop. They even added that they clean the handle every night, as if that would solve the solve the urine/semen/Smegma that is whiped on the knob (no pun intended) every day. Sorry to tell them that it ain't gonna happen. That's the Troof. I have started a revolution of people using this method to leave the bathroom. Now I see a small pile of paper scraps every time I leave.

shqipo said...

LOL!!! It must be a Rican thing (opening bathroom doors with paper) or smth in the Diaz clan.

The problem is that now I'm using it too!