10.06.2005

Holy Panoramic Batman!!!

Peep this link of the Gulf Coast, post Katrina. This gallery (and I actually mean galleries) is truly amazing in its detail and the many stories in which are told. A broadband connection is a must and it can be resource intensive, therefore, my advice would be not to have too many apps open when you view this unless my PC just needs an upgrade to it's video card or something......Funny how it worked great on my macs.....Hmmmm...By the way (Ledio), this great technology is brought to us by the Quicktime (yes, Apple) plug-in in the champagne of all browsers.... :)

3 comments:

shqipo said...

Yes, very cool, I saw that before - you're behind on your digg, I guess you're spending too much time reviewing cool hangers :)

BTW, I think it's just your PC that is slow ;)

shqipo said...

Off-topic, how come you haven't posted a link here to the cool hunter?

Josue' said...

One "research" has nothing to do with the other....:)

I may in the future...