12.22.2005

Idiot of the Day


So, I am off work today and decide to take care of a few errands since I don't want to be bothered with them for the next few days. Plus, we will be busy over the weekend with Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. On the way to the bank there is a Dunkin Donuts and a local grocery store we always go to. I hit the DD and get a lb of whole bean coffee (ONLY because I had a coupon and they have an excellent brew) and jet out of there and as I am doing the turnaround to go into the bank, this idiot in an F150 decides that he does not like to wait for the SAME traffic I (and the rest of the other cars) am waiting for and drives into the inside lane when he was originally behind the car behind me in the outside lane. Obviously, I did not care if he was on the inside because I knew I had the right of way to take the outside turn and turn or cut across the street since because that is the purpose of that turnaround. Well, as the final car passes us, I see from the corner of my eye that this idiot is inching forward as if he wants to beat me across the street when he was CLEARLY in the inside lane. So, the car passes and he punches it, but not fast enough since (AGAIN) I was on the outside lane and decided to punch it before him and as I suspected, he was going to cut me off. That did not happen thanks to the engineers at Mazda :p. I was pissed that this idiot thought he was going to do that. So, I was just crawling and could tell he was furious behind me. So, he decides to speed around me and almost hits me as he cuts back in. I beeped my horn and decided to follow him into the grocery store parking lot (same lot as the bank I was going to) and he knew I was following him. I am allergic to road rage, so I had no intentions of doing anything stupid, but I just wanted him to know that I thought he was an idiot for doing what he did. Of course, in the back of mind is the idea that people would actually pull a gun on someone for such a stupid thing so I was mindful of that and was prepared to pop it into reverse if need be and he wanted to run some wild, wild west scheme on me. Anyway, the idiot passes like 20 parking spaces and parks at the end of the lot and I drive by and roll down my window and said with a fake smile, "Nice driving." He says, "Same to you @$$hole!" I just kept driving to the bank and knew that karma would come back to hammer him with a vengeance. No worries. People like that are really sad, but the world is full of them. You would somewhat expect people to act halfway civilized during the Christmas season, but then the reality hits and the evil inside of them manifests. The clown was old enough to be my dad and he's popin' off like that. AND, he was pretty small in weight and height; why is it that dudes who weigh like 150lbs drive big trucks? Does it make them feel like more of a man? That's another post, but I think it's pretty funny. That stupid guy gets my vote for the Idiot of the Day.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

two words: napoleon complex

The D said...

Dunkin Donuts coffe and excellent brew do not compute. You must have tried typing an insult but your fingers hit the wrong keys?

Also, little guy + big car = Small Penis = Angry at the world

Oh, and who is this "We" you are talking about? Is that the Royal We?

Josue' said...

Oh snap...I meant brew to equal roast. It is very possible that an insult was trying to manifest itself and brew came out instead... ;p

I agree on your theory of "Big Truck Guy."

I never seen the Royal We in action, therefore I must reserve an opinion for that....

shqipo said...

Stop bashing the little guys like myself! >:-(

OK, now that I got that out of my system - why didn't u get out and beat the crap out of him? You could've borrowed my Kalashnikov...;-) You're such a chicken.

It's funny cause I started a post about this same exact thing - almost 2 weeks ago, and it's still as a draft.

Josue' said...

Snow balls staying frozen in hell would come before YOU would have a truck...haha.

The D said...

haha, Kalashnikov. You know what they say about poeple who own guns? Give you a hint, it is similar to the truck driver.

shqipo said...

Dang! I better call all my previous women and let them know about the new discovery! :P

JD, I never said I'd get a truck! Too much incence burning in Sterling Heights?

Josue' said...

You know how my street is...Incense, hashish and baba ganoush up the yang!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

This is pure Kafka...

shqipo said...

I'm trying to imagine JD as Gregor Samsa... .

Josue' said...

Hey,
That really "bugs" me. ;p

shqipo said...

LOL! Now THAT is a good comeback JD!

shqipo said...

JD, I forgot 2 tell u, the nativity scene looks good on your front yard! :P

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Gay erotic muscle story