12.07.2005

Mole, mole, mole...GUACAMOLE!!

Ok, it's after midnight and I was seriously jonsein' for some Guac. Not a typical crave, but when it hits, forget it....it must be taken care of. I bought a medium-sized Hass a few days ago when I felt the urge would occur sometime this week. Of course I should be sleeping right now, but again, this could not be ignored. Could it be that I was in need of a potassium influx (60% more potassium than bananas; believe it!) or was it something more far-reaching than that? Who knows. Who cares. All ingredients were in the crib and the creation was ready to be created. The Hass (although I REALLY prefer the Bacon variety; they can be huge! como mantequilla (like butta baby!) are decent for kind of an everyday situation and I knew my other ingredients would outshine....I sliced the fruit, scooped out the flesh and then located all the other actors for the play. Extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon (lime would have been better) juice, kosher coarse salt, little bit of fresh cracked pepper, garlic clove, red onion and a few drops of hot sauce. Oh man!! I wanted to inhale the whole thing, but the angel on my shoulder saved me once again...Tomorrow is another day and devouring the guacamole will most likely happen...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck!

Josue' said...

don't hate dub...congratulate!

shqipo said...

May I recommend one of these? http://www.aconlabs.com/images/fert1.jpg

Josue' said...

LOL! Yo, it's just Guac everyone...I'm not talking choc chip cookies and mayo or some crap...eeesh!

The D said...

I made some Hummus tonight, Mothers Recipe straight from Tunisia. Mike is probably the most bitchy man I have ever met. I bet he actually has a vagina because he has proven over and over that he has no balls.

You better learn to love the Avocado, it is your peeps fruit. I think that you are an coconut, and the white is starting to take over. Next you will start saying you dont like Rum or malta.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Would you like some Turkish Delight ?

Anonymous said...

If you need to find out who's the most bitch person, you need but read their blog... >:D

Josue' said...

I don't think said person is a bit*h person at all...he just may have issues with the bit*hes... ;p

The D said...

You can all kiss my ass. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »