12.03.2005

You OfficeMax clowns are annoying me!



Another weekend, another fruitless attempt for me to purchase an office chair from my local OfficeMax store. I had a rain check from over a month ago and have been checking each weekend from even before Black Friday. I get the same BS from these clowns. "Our system shows we have it in stock, but apparently it's not in our store. These chairs come from overseas and there is really no telling when we will actually get them in." Give me a break. It's an $80 chair that I am buying for $40 thanks to a sale they had, but now this contraption has yet to make an appearance after the sale...Hmmmmmmm. So, this clown working the furniture section tells me that he could substitute the chair for another one. I am slightly excited about this potential, but in true OfficeMax fashion---disappointed. The chair he wanted to sub in was $10 cheaper and stiff as a board. Junk! The chair I want (originally 80) for $40 is really not the greatest either, but I refuse to pay for some of the other trash in that place and most other places I check are really just over-priced or the chair is seriously uncomfortable. I may just bite the bullet and go after my dream chair, but then again, I could also not feel like a fool for dropping all that loot on a chair, then again...........We'll see.
Anyway, I will probably walk into OM next weekend for yet another disappointment on my quest for a new office chair....

9 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Is that Billy Corgan ?

Josue' said...

bingo....

Anonymous said...

Is that bozo? looks like him, oh and that other dude's a clown, right? :D

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Billy Corgan is the worst thing that came from Chicago

Josue' said...

haha...Billy Corgan is a minor detail who happened to be in the pic...Bozo is the shizzle and the King of Clowns!

shqipo said...

You've probably spent $40 in gas alone with all those trips...

Josue' said...

relax...you know OM is like 5min from the crib...I am not one of these fools who wastes dollars to save pennies...come on shqipo!

shqipo said...

Don't make me do the math! (10 min drive x 4) + (15 min at the store with clowns x 4)= 100 wasted minutes. :P

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! paris hilton with playmate Vinyl cutting plotters Concerta warning label free conference calls set up Oat products in cosmetics food base organic Purchase wellbutrin Farmers bureau insurance http www.infarmbureau.com website Compactflash card adapter info Personals bontril Awnings mishawaka indiana House humidifier 2b michigan Dallas cowboy football schedule Gain neurontin weight Ambien enlarged prostate Use webcam as a barcode reader interaction from methamphetamine and neurontin what is the medeication neurontin