1.08.2006

You never get a second chance for a good shot...



Woke up this morning and looked out the front window (I ALWAYS do that; some OCD ritual of mine) and lo and behold, there is a fat rabbit sitting near the small tree in our front yard. Ok, I attempt to seize the moment and run to the computer room to grab the cam for a nice nature shot. I run back to the window and it's still there. Then comes the part that NEVER should have had to happen.....Which settings on the cam to use?! Oh man, I was going through all 259 different modes since I did not want to punk out and shoot in auto. So, I work the zoom and that was fine, but I felt the light and exposure were not right. A few more seconds go by.........GONE!!! My subject hopped away and I was stuck with nada....Oh well, more opportunities will hopefully present themselves. Either way, know your cam and take that shot quickly!!

6 comments:

shqipo said...

Perhaps this would be a good motivation for you to read that camera manual?

But, at least you got a robotic rabbit. :P

The D said...

Carpe Cuniculus

Josue' said...

haha

shqipo said...

Do u look out of the window because your paranoia tells u someone may be outside watching you?

Josue' said...

It's not that I am a paranoid person. It's just that I don't trust people or feel as though I may miss something happening right in front of my house. haha.

It's a vice. What can I say? :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! jeep bumber winch http://www.jeep7.info/Jeep_grand_cherokee_dana_axle.html jeep truck parts Dodge dealerships in milwaukee Flash cadillac at the hop addictive concerta Levotra buy levitra frutti del fico Land rover freelander sport windscreen wiper