6.28.2006

Garden 2006 ed. Check out what 1 month can do....

Click for greater detail. Pic taken on 5.28.06





The moons have aligned and the earth springs forth with copious abundance. These pics were taken exactly one month apart and I believe this is what some may call Progress or in honor of the great brethren of the north, "PRO-GRESS"..... :p




Click for greater detail. Pic taken on 6.28.06










I have had to already harvest three of four red-leaf lettuce heads due to such rapid growth. I am just about to harvest the lone lettuce, but wanted it in the pic. I plan to drop four more lettuce plants into the ground pretty soon. Might as well take advantage of the earth since the harvest has been excellent up to this point. I have dozens of tomatoes in the beginning stages from all six plants. I have also harvested some basil, oregano and parsley with excellent results. Things are progressing nicely.


The zuc plant is getting massive and I predict 3-4 zucs will be shooting out of it in the next two weeks. The eggplants are gaining girth, but those tend to take a bit longer, but not as long as the peppers. The pepper plants look good though. The cucs are also growing nicely. So far, so good.

More updates in another month....

1 comment:

shqipo said...

damn, I'm so jealous! Looks awesome! except for that garlic - where did that disappear to? :P