6.18.2006

Let's just dress up and act like this is real....

So, we recently went to a party. The party was fine, but before going there was a one-way conversation someone had with someone to tell them that someone at the party should not hear something that "that" someone was told. Got it? Well, then the someone who was told the something not to tell the someone at the party started to consider questions in the mind of the someone who was told that particular something. The funny thing was that the something that was told to the someone was something that the someone at the party thinks to be the contrary, but the someone that was told asked the someone why they would not tell the someone at the party if their relationship was so good and the someone who told it would create certain problems.

I would think bigger problems would be created by keeping the particular something inside and not discussing it, but what do I know? I laugh when people insist on claiming they have such deep and meaningful relationships and then shy from discussing issues as they are. Life may be like a box of chocolates, but sometimes one must eat a chocolate and then talk about how bad it might have tasted....

By the way, the King in the pic for this post is very scary and I put him on the same level as clowns in terms of making me jump out of a window if I were sleeping and that character woke me up or if I woke up one day and 50 Kings were in my room laughing... :p

12 comments:

shqipo said...

My head is hurting trying to figure this post out

Josue' said...

Good. One never knows who reads the internets, therefore one must provide the bare essentials and let the readers decipher...I suppose you were never hooked on phonics....could it be ebonics? :p

The D said...

Boy...what mind altering Drugs were you on when you wrote that? I think I need a 5th of Rum just to try and read it again. I dont know why you bothered posting it to begin with, you could have posted a grocery list and I would have found it more interesting then that mess.

Josue' said...

Ha...I JUST SAY NO to happiness through chemistry....As far as reading the post, someone (insert name) is really not a stretch.....although apparantly you and shqipo missed your inference training.... :p

Anonymous said...

something about something is that when you something the something you get something, you know?

Josue' said...

haha...ok, point taken...:p

shqipo said...

I think Dub-D decided to ignore someone who was talking to someone who said something about someone and the second someone said something else:P

Josue' said...

OK OK>>>>I GET THE POINT!!! Have I entered the Matrix or some crap? :p

The D said...

"Say no to happiness through chemistry?"

Did you convert to the Church of Scientology?

Josue' said...

Naw, but I do like to jump on couches....

shqipo said...

LOL! I haven't seen you jump on chairs at work. Does that mean Libera will have a silent birth?

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.air-filters-2.info/victorian_children_aposs_sofas.html Acuvue contact lens soft half heart necklace Damaging factors of neurontin pretty black girls picture states Lesson plans that incorporate max lucados childrens book Att malpractice medical verses for wedding invitations Can saw palmetto be used with propecia Tilt brand swimwear Diamond fine jewelry markmans Online free facial facelift exercises nina mercedes mpegs