7.08.2006

Lettuce in a Garden

The title of this post reminds me of that Snakes movie that comes out in August...

Ok, I admit that it's a slow news day or I am just not motivated to bare my soul in the blogosphere today.....


This is the last of four heads of lettuce that were in my garden and I suppose I had the feeling of screaming at the lettuce pre-consumption or maybe I felt as though it was attacking me or some form of laser hidden within the core of the lettuce would melt my tongue...Ok, that's all for now...

8 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

You have a lot in common with "Rabbit" from Winnie-the-Pooh

Anonymous said...

attack of the killer lettuce? the tomatoes will be disappointed.

shqipo said...

LOL!

The D said...

Rabbit? You mean Josue has OCD. Because if anyone did, it was Rabbit.

Josue' said...

Everyone pump your brakes....Explain the psychology of Rabbit to me...I don't know how I got mixed in with that character and then OCD is knocking on my door...Someone help!!!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I'm just glad that Josue knows how to spell all of the plants in his garden, because Rabbit wasn't exactly an "A" student.

shqipo said...

OK, I'm lost...in the garden

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. how long does depakote stay in your system