7.10.2006

Too many questions....Waaaay too many questions!!



I needed to stop by the bank today to take care of some bidness and today's episode goes a little something like this.

Me: Walk in and ask teller a question and get told that I must speak with a "relationship banker" because they are the only ones who can help me. Ok. Fine. I have a seat where I am told to sit and wait....for 2-3min after signing in.

Relationship Banker (RB): Walks over to the clipboard and says "Hello" to me and proceeds to look around the bank and then back at me and says, "Are you Joe?"

Me: No, but I am Josue' Diaz; I was the ONLY person sitting there at this time.

RB: Joe?

Me: No, Josue'.

RB: Uh, ok. Let's go over to my desk.

Me: Disgusted look on my face and having a sense my simple request is going to turn into a mess.

RB: Asked me 2 basic questions related to my request.

Me: Answers them without an issue.

RB: What do you do?

Me: bla bla bla

RB: How long have you been doing bla bla bla?

Me: bla bla bla

RB: What do you do? Yes, it was the SAME question AGAIN!!!

Me: bla bla bla (same response)

RB: How long have you been married? Yes. She asked me that question. The hag was old enough to be my mother, so it was not a setup to find my status or anything like that. I would never be into dating my mother's age bracket anyway, but that's a post for another day...

Me: Am I the topic of the book you are writing today? Honestly, I asked her that question because I had had enough of the silly questions just to pass the time.

RB: My computer is slow today and I am just making conversation because of this.

Me: I understand, but I am content to stay on topic with what you are helping me with. The answers to your questions do nothing for the situation I came here for and add no value.

RB: Ok. The weather has been pretty nice lately.

Me: Yes it has....


Seriously, I wanted to smash my own head in with that hag's keyboard because she just really bothered me with all the dumb questions (I did not even mention all of them) and the fact that she brushed off my name and had me going in circles for my own request because she did not know her job. It's situations like that that make me nervous to think a "Relationship Banker" like that hag tries to be has access to thousands and thousands of OTHER people's money........

7 comments:

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Incompetence is everywhere... only in America...

The D said...

"Relationship Banker" sounds sinister...like Scientology Auditing. Scary that these people are in charge of money.

shqipo said...

Holy shiat! And you sure were "brief" with her - I like that "book" answer.

Josue' said...

Sinister that situation was.....The "book answer" was a calculated knee jerk response....:p

Anonymous said...

Bet you were at a branch of Bank One. That place is going to the dog ever since CitiGroup bought them out. I do like the book answer, Joe. LOL So when are you going to answer the other "question"?, about dating your mother's age bracket? :)
Say hi to the Mrs.

Josue' said...

Damon,
What a surprise! You need to post on here more often. Hope things are going well in Swiss land....Hugs and kisses to the kids and hello to the wife...

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it acuvue advancetoric for astigmatism free hardcore gallery dodge truck manuals 1997 oldsmobile cutless supreme electrical system Slant video slot machine free shaved black girls boating laws ontario oldsmobile hollow sway bars mesotherapy in uk oldsmobile 1960