7.30.2006

Velcro kicks....


Foot fashion can be a risk sometimes, but this is certainly not one of those instances with these kicks. The last Velcro-equipped sneaks I had were some Roos (Kangaroos to the uninitiated) as a kid that I could swear made me run faster.

Although these Asics have not too much in common with running, you won't be given a citation from the Fashion Police should you sport them.....I still would have to see them in person before a purchase since I am really selective about shoes...

4 comments:

shqipo said...

Not sure if I like them, a bit too retro, and I think they're not that comfortable, by looking at their sole.

Josue' said...

Retro yes, but you surprise me mentioning the sole...as I said, they are NOT meant for performance...FASHION/DESIGN are the keys here and furthermore, since you are a card-carrying member of the EuroTrash Club, you should have nothing negative to think and say about those shoes... :p You've worn worse and I CAN prove it...

shqipo said...

My feelings are hurt, you've been quite unfriendly to me lately... . Yes, the club is for members only!

And yes, I've worn much worse ones - how can you prove it though?! But since I have the chance to buy comfy ones now, why shouldn't I?

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Feliz Birthday Josue' :) Aren't you in your 30's by now ?