8.15.2006

This is not your father's Segway

Here you have the new all-terrain version of the ultra-geeky, two-wheeled machine. The x2 features cross-terrain tires, a wider track and higher ground clearance. It's equipped with protective fenders with built-in lift handles. The x2 has a top speed of 12.5 mph and can travel up to 12 miles on a single charge of its lithium-ion batteries.

This can all be yours in Sept. for $5,500; a bit too steep for me, but Christmas is not too far away if anyone would like to know something to buy me. :p

9 comments:

shqipo said...

Sounds like a perfect review for trendyliving - oh wait, it's not online yet cause someone hasn't picked a design...

Josue' said...

Someone wants to run their jaw into some brass knuckles also... :p

Josue' said...

...or let's just say we discuss offline?

shqipo said...

I doubt that the other someone has even seen any brass knuckles...

Don't make me run you over with my new segway!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Why not purchase a SMART car

Josue' said...

I love SMART cars. They were all over Italia when we were there...I'd just hate to be in one in the US when an Excursion loses its brakes and collides with it...Ouch!

The D said...

The first new car I own will be a smart car or similar. I love those damn things.

Josue, for some reason I can't see you riding around in a Segway. Have you ever seen Arrested Development? Great show, watch the first two seasons on DVD. You will not be sorry.

Smart Car Crash. They is safe! Remember that is at 70mph

Josue' said...

D,
What about a Segway would I not be able to handle? I'd love to try one out.


I have not seen Arrested Development; I'll try and check that out though.


And that SMART car vid is crazy!!

shqipo said...

Smart cars are cute. I love it how a scooby blows a smart one away though here (about 1/3 and half into the video).