9.23.2006

You know what an Earworm is even if you don't......

*For the uninitiated, here is the definition for you. Now you feel my pain because anyone who likes music tends to occasionally get an earworm...*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! It will not flee from my mind...Currently, ok, the WHOLE day has been nothing but...
"We show stoppin
We show show stoppin
We show stoppin
We show show stoppin
That's how we keep it poppin (hey!)
Make sure the bass knockin (hey!)
"

That ridiculous Danity Kane keeps resonating in my brain....Someone please make it stop!!

Don't get it twisted...It certainly is not a guilty pleasure to listen to them. I will keep my guilty pleasure music to myself, but it seems as though the infrequent times in which I actually listen to the FM, that stupid Show Stopper song is on....Diddy, how could you do this to me?!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know you lock urself up in the bathroom with your ipod...

The D said...

Hey, I have had A Phil Collins song stuck in my head once. Had to just dl the song to listen to it over and over till it goes away. This works perfectly.

Josue' said...

dub,
ha!

d,
I'm afraid I would rather not deliberately listen to the song to try and make it leave my inner dance hall although I do see your point...