11.11.2006

There's a new Chef (or Sheff) in town


My Tigers have made a good move and signed Gary Sheffield for three pitching prospects. EXCELLENT move! The lack of power in the lineup is what contributed to the World Series slipping through our fingers...Sheff is a much needed addition. I know the guy is going to be 38 years old, but he can still contribute immediately. I know if Jim Leyland were not here, Sheff would not have signed with the Tigers. No way! It's nice to actually be discussing the Tigers in a positive light....It's been too long. I am already looking forward to next season.

4 comments:

The D said...

Baseball? That is over, why you still talking about it?

Oh, and your team got pwnt!

Josue' said...

relax D....step away from the comment box....step away...

Dave said...

Man I hate the Yankees and everyone who plays or played for them. I hope he breaks an arm while trying to inject himself with some more roids.

Josue' said...

Wow...such violence makes me think you must have been beaten up by a kid with a yankee hat on or maybe one of those mini mlb bats...:p