12.02.2006

My Top 3

I will do my best to keep up with this feature on my blog once every two weeks. We'll see how it goes. The premise is that I will provide a list (in no particular order) of My Top 3 anything. By 'anything' I could mean favorite vehicles, food item, shoes, exercises, etc. Essentially, it's the respective category of something that interests me and what I feel to be my top three favorite items at that moment. You can agree or disagree with me or provide your Top 3 or do whatever you see fit. Get it? Got it. Good.

Without further ado, the first entry for my Top 3 will be my Top 3 Reggaeton artists:

1. Daddy Yankee
2. Wisin y Yandel
3. Calle 13

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds fun; dont forget zion y lennox...guess that would make it top 4

Josue' said...

Word...Hence, the somewhat difficult nature of only picking 3...GUN TO MY HEAD...ONLY 3...

Of course Zion y Lennox can be found in many of my playlists...

shqipo said...

i appreciate your attempts to look "cool" and "hip" among your cousins. good show there!

Anonymous said...

low blow? ;D

Josue' said...

shqipo,
what are you talking about?

don't you have a wine & cheese party to get to?

The D said...

I hope you ordered that as 3 being awesome and 1 being not so awesome as 3.

Josue' said...

No order...Just top 3. If you rank Calle 13 above DY and WyY, that's totally fine...