4.30.2007

Technology Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....

Man, I am in a difficult position in that I want to improve my photoshop skills and feel by upgrading some of my technology (mainly my monitor, but I could use a serious upgrade in the processing dept. as well) to a dual monitor setup (one as a palette and one as the main canvas area) so my screen real estate is vastly improved thus aligning the chi, thus producing a more consisten final product....The only thing standing in my way is the reality of actually having to throw cash at this idea. :( I always envision driving down the street and a box of two 22" lcds with great specs falling out of a truck and me being there to prevent these pieces of technology from being destroyed by another driver and doing the right thing and putting those boxes in my trunk since they had no ID on them for me to return them and then maybe, JUST maybe having the fortunate luck of bringing them home to actually get plugged in to my upgraded video card with two DVI inputs.......ok, that's lame....I need to spend money! :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, there's a difference between pinching a penny and squeezing the life outta one... :D

Josue' said...

haha...please show me the way...
at times, I feel like the poster child for BUYERS REMORSE. :p

shqipo said...

you need dual 22" LCDs for all those ads you layout, right?

The D said...

Who doesn't have a dual monitor set up nowadays? Upgrading a video card on a mac? Is that even possible?