4.25.2007

If I were one, I would be kind of pissed.......

Where is the media coverage? Where are the PRO-WHITE banners and all the squeeky wheels? Should they protest against all the stores who carry these products? It's about as silly as the whole Imus episode.

By the way, these Tortilla Strips are so freaking bangin', I defy you to find a better strip of Masa Harina corn flour anywhere on this planet. We just finished the bag and I had to post on these things more so for the name of the company, but seriously, once you go GMGringo Tortialla Strips, you never go back...I just tried them because they were on sale at Whole Foods, but the MFs are prime time chips. Believe it!! I would buy them again in a heartbeat...Taste and see.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

good with cheeze dip or salsa

shqipo said...

yo, y do u gotta be so freakin' racist? what u got against us white people? :p

Josue' said...

Other than albos, I love all people. :p

shqipo said...

last time i checked, they didn't call albos "gringos"

and don't be hatin' us. just because we're better than u doesn't me u should disrespec' us

The D said...

Shq, bad news for you there, but you are a gringo.

Jo', the reason there is no outrage is that White people have no history of being repressed by the other races.
But the main reason is...who made and distributed these chips? White folk? Look at that! Made in North Carolina made by whitey. Perhaps there would be outrage if it were black folk or latinos that distributed these things. Who cares if white folk want to poke fun of themselves. If the white folk don't get offended by that name, why should you?

That you would compare this to the Imus thing is kind of sad.

Josue' said...

D,
I am in no way offended by this..I was making fun of it and drawing up the similar sense of non-issue_ness that the Imus thing is and will continue to be...

Josue' said...

..and another thing D, you should know that shqipo is the furthest thing from a gringo...oh, that's right, you have NO IDEA what an albo even is, no?

gringo = http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.
php?term=gringo

albo = http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.
php?term=albo

Get it together man...you're making us look bad! :p

The D said...

I see your point from the first post, but your second one is off base, man. I am speaking from a Rican point of view. He comes to PR, he is a Gringo. Simple as that.

Keep reading under gringo, where it says: "it is usually a white person but doesn't have to be"

Last time I checked Albanians were white(with pink eyes, haha). So, I stand by my earlier statement.

Josue' said...

I guess I have NO IDEA about the Rican perspective...please.

That's like saying an Arab, a Latino or a Euro will be considered "white" in the black community...simple thinking man...Give out people more credit...sheesh!