5.12.2007

Heartless Criminal

I was doing a rare thing last night and that was watching TV. I caught this story and I was truly upset in the sense of having a heart filled with emotion that went from a high level of anger to sadness for the man (Mr. Sims) involved in that truly unfortunate circumstance of getting carjacked by some 22year old coward who beat Mr. Sims (who is 91 years old) and stole his Malibu. How does a kid have so much disregard for an elder that he would take the time to beat that person just to get in their car and drive away with a complete lack of conscience or respect in anyway? Man, the video is absolute sadness and I was just playing the scene in my mind over and over again and thinking if that were my grandfather how enraged I would be. Seriously, I would need to be restrained in a courtroom because anything in my reach would immediately make its way to the body of the attacker. This stupid coward (Deonte Edward Bradley) has been charged and I hope the judge throws the book at him and this idiot gets destroyed in jail. I think paying for him to rot in a jail cell is not really any significant payback for what he did, but he'll get his in a very bad way. I don't know about how the prison culture deals with guys who beat the elderly and am not sure if it is on the same level of a pedophile or anything like that because I know guys who do that are moving targets in jail (as they should be!) and I really hope this coward gets to be some inmates punching bag because he deserves nothing good and is pure evil. I read news everyday, but this is one of those stories that pissed me off enough to post on it.

4 comments:

shqipo said...

same here!

not the first one though, a few days ago they showed some @sshole mugging and beating a 80+ year old lady.

whatever happened to public stonning?

The D said...

Ahh..."Cultural Capital of the US" strikes again.

All I can say is that it always starts at home. It is the parents job to teach their children. If the children have no respect, you can bet that the parents are disrespectful animals with no sense of decency and honour.

An unfortunate sign of our times.

Josue' said...

Man, the D (as in etroit) is a mess with senseless crimes like this.

I agree with you and it all starting at home. A severe lack of role models in these parts....

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

sad state of society