9.04.2007

Summer is slipping away....


I was reminded of this cruel reality this morning when I pulled two of my tomato plants out of the ground since they had finished providing the bounty of fruit that has been a resounding success this year. I have 5 tomato plants still in the ground, but their life cycle is soon to end as well. A few green pepper, eggplant, basil and parsley abound, but seem to be wearing out their welcome. Summer was great this year in terms of my garden. I don't look forward to winter and store-bought produce. Fall can be nice. I need to take advantage of the color change and go up north or west for some shooting (pics, that is). We'll see what happens. 2007 is almost in the record books. Time has wings...

5 comments:

shqipo said...

you travel to take shots? ha! yeah, that will be the day

Josue' said...

ok. i forgot that whole 'family' thing takes priority in my life...

The D said...

Leafers drive me mad.

Josue' said...

Leafers? Ha! I have not heard that one...

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I hope Tigger doesn't bounce on your vegetable garden