1.17.2006

Unto us a child is given.....

I have been away for a few days. Most of that was because of a new baby that was born to my bro/sis-inlaw. Chiara Gina Argentiero was born on Friday night (Friday the 13th....[key in the organ music] by C-section). This little ball of baby was not so little weighing in at 9.0lbs even. We have been at the hospital and yesterday at Domenic's house checking out the new baby and helping out with assembly of swings-n-things and just keeping them company since they were at the hospital the past three days.



Everyone and their mother...well, actually, mostly the grandparents have been visiting and holding/watching the baby as the mother tries to get some much needed rest. The baby is growing by the minute! Since this is the first grandchild from the Argentiero, Esposito, Diaz crew, she is getting some serious attention although I expect all the future babies to get the same, but as all the firstborns know, it's good to be king or queen for a while. :)



In other news, I am slowing messing around with a new template since shqipo mentioned that his browser of choice (IE) was having seizures dealing with my previous template since that junk of a browser is not as advanced as firefox of even flock to deal. Ok, maybe I was thinking about changing the template anyway for a different look and feel, but anytime I get to blame an albo for something, I must take advantage of that situation.

7 comments:

shqipo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shqipo said...

First of all, Congratulations to Libera for her new niece! She was born Friday and you didn't mention anything? Shame on you!

Second of all, what exactly makes u think IE is my browser of choice? While you're stuck following the trend of Firefox, I use Opera, FYI. BUT, just like what a good developer should do, I test in all different browsers. Last time I checked IE is still the Gorilla of browsers.

The D said...

umm...I didn't know you had a brother. When did this "Bro" get married? I am confused. Who is this Brother?

Josue' said...

bro/sis-in law = brother in-law and sister in-law.

i know you knew that.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Another beautiful baby :)

Congrats to Zio Josue' & Zia Libera

shqipo said...

Now, going along with what the d said, how can you be called a Zio/uncle? I'm so not understanding the American culture! Cause normally Libera would be a Zia, but you...you're just zia's husband :)

Josue' said...

I think the family police needs to arrest you guys! Sheesh...You marry into a family and understood "titles" happen.

Should I just reinvent the wheel for you guys? :p